- Ready in 3.5 minutes! Just add water
- The taste you love: No artificial flavors, preservatives, and artificial dyes
- Separate pouches before preparing. Microwave ovens vary. Cooking time is approximate.
- Pour Macaroni into a 2-cup microwaveable bowl. Add ⅔ cup water
- Microwave, uncovered, on high 3-½ to 4 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Do not drain. Some water remaining in bowl is desirable and necessary to make cheese sauce.
- Add Cheese Sauce Mix, mix well. If cheese sauce appears thin, do not put back in microwave. Cheese sauce will thicken upon standing.